The Dynarex Difference
Experience, Strength and Commitment
Founded in 1967, Dynarex serves the medical products and equipment industry. From its’ humble beginnings, Dynarex has grown into a well-known brand leader providing expert supplies at an exceptional value. Today, Dynarex offers thousands of SKU level products to meet the demands of almost every market segment. The full line includes disposable medical supplies and durable medical equipment to offer a truly unique one-stop shopping experience.
- 1967 Dynarex is established providing quality, economical disposable medical products.
- 1996 The Tenenbaum family acquires Dynarex to increase value for the long-term care facility marketplace.
- 2000 Corporate Headquarters relocates to Orangeburg, New York and expands warehouse space to accommodate growing product lines.
- 2001 Zalman Tenenbaum is appointed CEO.
- 2003 Dynarex Corporation purchases select assets Tillotson Healthcare cementing their reputation as an innovator for hand protection solutions.
- 2008 Arkansas warehouse operations begin.
- 2010 Ohio warehouse opens.
- 2012 Florida warehouse opens.
- 2013 Nevada warehouse operations begin allowing for shipping from both coasts.
- 2015 Dynarex further expands product line with Advanced Wound Care.
- 2016 Albany, NY warehouse opens.
- 2016 Dynarex purchases a 280,000 square foot warehouse further expanding the Dynarex footprint to accommodate global shipping needs.
- 2017 Dynarex re-brands itself with, "We Care Like Family" to signify the Dynarex core principles and business philosophies.
- 2018 Dynarex launches Durable Medical Equipment (DME) line to offer more value to the distribution community.