• The Marketing Content Writer will contribute expertly written content for our B2B website, various marketing materials and e-Commerce/Digital platforms while collaborating with the Digital Marketing Manager on content and overall strategy. Must be versatile, proficient in employing various writing styles, and willing to collaborate with others.
• The role will include researching and writing blog posts, product descriptions and keywords, managing the social media calendar, managing content timelines for previous and upcoming product launches/promotional campaigns, while working closely with extended team members.
• Research and write content for various marketing materials across the organization
• Draft well-written product descriptions that include a detailed product summary, comparable products, and unique product/model features/benefits
• Collaborate with internal departments to gain information for product descriptions
• Conduct keyword research for each product that suits e-Commerce, social media, and website
• Write and contribute content for various digital platforms (blogs, content calendars, social calendars, social ad proposals, emails, and web content)
• Create the monthly and quarterly SEO strategy and action plan based on objectives, priorities, and strategic opportunities
• Proactively develop social media content marketing strategies to increase visibility
• Ensure consistency in branding across all content/platforms
• Conduct frequent research regarding new topics and trends in content, social, and digital marketing to help elevate Dynarex content
• Prioritize workflow to complete high urgency descriptions
• Post and manage job listings for Dynarex on LinkedIn
• Assist in establishing core KPI’s that both content and social marketing can be measured against (Conversion Rate optimization, time on page, readability of content, etc.)
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Comfortable writing for a variety of channels, including email, landing pages, e-Commerce, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
• Familiar with SEO and Social Media best practices
• General or in-depth knowledge in medical product writing a plus
• Professional written and verbal communication skills; strong research skills
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office
• Ability to prioritize and to meet deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or Journalism
• Writing examples will be required
Submit your resume to hr-jobs@Dynarex.com and please include the Job Title in the subject line.