E-commerce Content Specialist
Dynarex is a medical supply company that offers high-quality products in a convenient, one-stop shopping experience. We are looking for a multi-talented Content Specialist to work alongside our newly formed Amazon team. Think startup in an established company. Our ideal candidate is hungry and capable of immediately contributing to our operation through the following responsibilities:
• Managing the content process from initiation to delivery for Amazon Product Detail Page deliverables.
• Experience with writing, editing, and proofreading high volume product titles, bullets, and descriptions.
• Discover SEO keywords through third party tools.
• Passion for brand messaging and conveying that through “Best in Class” digital-shelf brand presence both written and visually.
• Experience creating A+ and Brand Stores modules.
Need to Have:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage many projects at once
• Self-motivation with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment
• Ability to assume responsibility and work independently with little or no supervision
• Charisma and humor
Nice to Have:
• Experience with creating brand copy for eCommerce retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, and ebay
• Copywriting experience for a brand agency
• Amazon Vendor and or Seller Central experience
• Understanding of digital eCommerce graphic design concepts
Submit your resume to hr-jobs@Dynarex.com and please include the Job Title in the subject line.