Stretch Gauze Bandages - Non-Sterile
Ideal for both primary and secondary wound care dressings.
Dynarex Stretch Gauze Bandages are self adhering, staying in place with minimal taping and conforming to difficult body contours. These Stretch Gauze Bandages have a unique knot construction, providing proper compression without constriction.
- Unique knit construction offers proper compression without constriction
- Self adhering; stays in place with minimal taping
- Conforms to difficult body contours
- Highly absorbent gauze roll is non-linting and ravel free to keep the wound site clean
- 4.1 yards, stretched
- Ideal for both primary and secondary wound care dressings
|Product Size - Actual Length (Yards)||4.1|
|Dressing Type||Non-Adherent, Rolled, Stretch Gauze|
|Re. No.||HCPCS code|
SDS Exemption Letter
Subject: Safety Data Sheet
This product is an article and is exempt from SDS requirements in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1200(b)(6).
Thank you for your interest in our product. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Dynarex's Quality Control Team.