SiliGentle Foam Dressings
Highly absorbent dressings with a vapor permeable waterproof film to lock away exudate to minimize pain and trauma.
Dynarex’s SiliGentle Silicone Bordered and Non-Bordered Foam Dressings excel in exudate management. They are soft and adaptable to provide a moist wound environment to accelerate healing. It has a highly absorbent pad with a vapor permeable waterproof film to lock away exudate and minimize pain and trauma. The silicone layer easily moves without losing its adherence protecting the wound.
Choose this as a primary or secondary dressing for high exuding wounds, such as leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, second-degree burns, donor sites and partial to full thickness wounds at stages 2, 3 or 4.
SiliGentle is available with or without a border, in a variety of convenient sizes. The gentle silicone adhesive border provides secure adhesion with a low potential for skin irritation.
- Provides a warm, moist healing environment to help prevent bacterial contamination.
- Soft and comfortable with superior absorption, locks exudate away.
- Vapor-permeable waterproof film and silicone contact layer that is gentle on wounds and moves without losing adherence.
- High-absorbency dressing used for high exuding wounds.
- Primary or secondary dressing to treat and manage partial- to full-thickness wounds at stages 2, 3, or 4.
SDS Exemption Letter
Subject: Safety Data Sheet
This product is an article and is exempt from SDS requirements in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1200(b)(6).
Thank you for your interest in our product. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Dynarex's Quality Control Team.