DynaGel Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze
Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze is used as a primary dressing when a sterile, gentle moist wound packing is needed.
Dynarex’s DynaGel Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze is an ideal dressing when sterile, gentle moist wound packing is needed for partial to full thickness wounds. Hydrogel assists in hydrating the wound and promotes efficient healing. Used as a primary dressing for management of acute or chronic wounds that are dry or have minimal exudate, such as dermal and pressure ulcers at stages 2, 3 and 4. These dressings require a secondary dressing because they can dehydrate easily if not covered.
- Sterile gauze dressing impregnated with hydrogel.
- Suitable for gentle packing of dry to minimally exudating wounds, providing a moist healing environment.
- Useful for rehydrating sloughy or necrotic tissue and enhancing autolytic debridement.
- Use with a secondary dressing to maintain moisture.
- Indicated for management of acute or chronic wounds at stages 2, 3, and 4.
SDS Exemption Letter
Subject: Safety Data Sheet
This product is not hazardous and does not require an SDS.
Thank you for your interest in our product. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Dynarex's Quality Control Team.