Dynarex Steerable Knee Walkers are an ideal alternative to crutches because they provide patients with increased stability, without requiring much upper body strength. Ideal for individuals recovering from ankle and foot conditions such as ulcers, surgeries, injuries, amputations, and other lower limb afflictions in a variety of healthcare settings.
Dynarex Steerable Knee Walkers are lightweight, sturdy walkers that provide stability to individuals suffering from a variety lower-limb afflictions. Unlike crutches, knee walkers feature a padded rest for the leg, thus prioritizing patient comfort and preventing under-arm fatigue.
The steel frame construction is attractive, durable, and offers a smooth ride over uneven surfaces. Ideal for use in hospitals, retirement homes, homecare settings, and rehabilitation facilities.
- Attractive, easy to maintain black and silver vein finish
- Easy to steer; for indoor and outdoor use
- Four, 6” non-marking rubber wheels
- Contoured and padded knee platform
- Left and right leg compatibility
- Dual handlebar braking system
- Equipped with convenient wire basket
- Features a quick-fold mechanism for easy transport and storage
- Compare Compact Steerable Knee Walker to DV8 Steerable Aluminum Knee Walker™ by Drive DeVilBiss Healthcare
|Frame Color||Silver Vein|
|Basket Included? (Y/N)||Yes|
|Basket to Floor Height (Inches)||25.5|
|Adjustable Height - (Y/N)||Yes|
|Adjustable Seat Height - (Y/N)||Yes|
|Wheels - Caster Size (Inches)||8|
|Wheels - Removable Casters (Y/N)||No|
|Wheels - Wheel Size (Inches)||8|
|Prop65 Warning||RH & C|