D500 LTC 5 Function Ultra-Low Bed, 2"
The Dynarex D500 Ultra-Low Bed is a durable, split-frame bed designed for long-term care use. The bedframe features true vertical lift and a low minimum height to help prevent patient injuries. It can be used with a variety of pressure mattresses to help patients with limited mobility, chronic illness, and pressure wounds. Ideal for use in a wide range of healthcare facilities.
The Dynarex D500 Ultra-Low Bed features a split-frame design constructed from durable steel that sits on locking swivel casters and folds into transport mode for convenient rolling storage. An accessible hand pendant allows users to independently adjust bed positioning. The D500 features true vertical lift and can be lowered close to the ground to help prevent fall-related injuries. This bed is often used in a variety of long-term care facilities including nursing homes, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and more. Alternate D500 options available including additional colors, head and footboards, backup batteries, nurse control panel, and bed rails.
- Constructed from welded steel with integrated wooden head and footboards
- Features true vertical lift with a deck to floor range of 2.5”-25.6”
- Split frame design and transport bar enable bed to be easily moved and stored
- Ultra-quiet DC motors with 5 functions including Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg, Extended Heel Lift, and Comfort Chair Position
- Equipped with four 3” total locking swivel casters
- Weight capacity 400 lb.
- Warranty: 15 years on all welds, 3 years on electrical and mechanical, and 1 year on all other parts and components
|Weight Capacity (Pounds)||400|
|Battery Backup (Y/N)||Yes|
|Central Locking System (Y/N)||No|
|Hand Crank (Y/N)||No|
|Remote Control (Y/N)||Yes|
|Deck Height (Inches)||2.5-25.6|
|Deck Length (Inches)||78.8|
|Deck Width (Inches)||35.4|
|Product Size - Actual Height (Inches)||31|
|Product Size - Actual Length (Inches)||95|
|Product Size - Actual Weight (Pounds)||231|
|Product Size - Actual Width (Inches)||36.8|
|Adjustable Height - Bed Floor to Deck Max (Inches)||25.6|
|Adjustable Height - Bed Floor to Deck Min (Inches)||2.5|
|Wheels - Caster Size (Inches)||3|
|Prop65 Warning||RH & C|