Unna Boot Bandages
Unna Boot Bandage uses a non-raveling thread locked gauze, which prevents wound entanglement.
Dynarex Unna Boot Bandages are made with a unique knit construction contain a soothing zinc oxide paste formula, which is ideal for treatment of venous stasis leg ulcers, thrombophlebitis, lymphatic edema, sprains, strains and dislocations.
- For treatment of venous stasis leg ulcers, thrombophlebitis, lymphatic edema, sprains, strains, and dislocations
- Soothing zinc oxide paste formula
- Plain or with calamine
- Enhances patient comfort
- Individually foil-wrapped bandages
- Unique knit construction allows for more uniform distribution of paste
- Finished edges; will not fray into wound site
- Rolled on inner core for easier application
|Product Size - Actual Length (Yards)||10|
|Re. No.||HCPC code|
SDS Exemption Letter
Subject: Safety Data Sheet
This product is not hazardous and does not require an SDS.
Thank you for your interest in our product. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Dynarex's Quality Control Team.