High quality construction, smooth tip and funnel, and two large opposing eyes ensures consistency of use and patient care.
Dynarex Sterile Intermittent Catheters are designed with offset polished eyelets and straight tips for comfort and painless insertion. The Intermittent Catheters are made from a medical grade PVC that is latex free and come in color coded sizes for easy identification. Available in a choice of male or female sizes.
- Straight tip
- Color-coded for size visualization
- Medical-grade PVC
- Manage bladder drainage in cases of urinary retention, bladder obstruction, paralysis, or loss of sensation
- Offset, polished eyelets to maximize urine flow
- Individually sealed in easy-open, peel-strip
- Not made with natural rubber latex
SDS Exemption Letter
Subject: Safety Data Sheet
This product is an article and is exempt from SDS requirements in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1200(b)(6).
Thank you for your interest in our product. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Dynarex's Quality Control Team.