Sensi-Wrap Self-Adherent Bandage Rolls - Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
Ideal for reducing edema and for holding splints, gel sheeting or elastomer molds in place, available in individual colors.
Dynarex Sensi-Wrap Bandages are lightweight bandages that are self-adherent that can easily be torn without scissors. These Sensi-Wrap Bandages stick to itself, but not to other materials or skin.
- A lightweight compression bandage ideal for treatment of a variety of injuries including sprains and relief bandaging of joints and other difficult-to-wrap areas
- No clips or fasteners needed; adhesive wrap sticks to itself, not to other materials or skin
- Will not slip - layers "bond" together for the strongest holding power
- Easily torn without scissors
- Individually poly bagged
- Each assorted pack contains the following colors: red, green, purple, dark blue, pink and light blue.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
|Product Size - Actual Length (Inches)||180|
|Product Size - Actual Length (Yards)||5|
SDS Exemption Letter
Subject: Safety Data Sheet
This product is an article and is exempt from SDS requirements in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1200(b)(6).
Thank you for your interest in our product. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Dynarex's Quality Control Team.