Uncuffed Endotracheal Tubes
Perfect for delivering higher amounts of oxygen or certain medicines to patients comfortably.
The Dynarex Endotracheal Tubes are designed to deliver oxygen or administer certain medications directly into the lungs. The Endotracheal tubes are soft and flexible and available with or without an intubating stylette. The stylette is inserted into the endotracheal tube and helps give it form to guide the tube through the patients airways.
- Provides direct route into patient's lungs
- Designed to deliver oxygen
- May be used as a route to administer certain medications
- Helps secure and maintain patient airways
- All tubes have a Murphy Eye Hole and are available with or without intubation stylet
SDS Exemption Letter
Subject: Safety Data Sheet
This product is an article and is exempt from SDS requirements in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1200(b)(6).
Thank you for your interest in our product. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Dynarex's Quality Control Team.