Oral Airways (Berman Type)
Reinforced with a bite block, these are perfect to prevent an airway collapse.
The Dynarex Oral Berman Airway openings assure a ventilating channel and permit access of a suction canister. These Oral Airways offer flexibility with their smooth, non-brittle finish, permitting an easy insertion without danger of breaking when distorted.
- Made of polypropylene (PP)
- Provide superior performance
- Unobstructed passage - unique perforated midway openings assure ventilating channel and permit access of a suction catheter, even if airway shifts or is partially occluded
- Strength - reinforced bite block prevents collapse of airway
- Flexibility - smooth, non-brittle finish permits easy insertion without danger of breaking when distorted
- Less trauma - greater accessibility of suction catheter permits removal of secretions at a faster rate
SDS Exemption Letter
Subject: Safety Data Sheet
This product is an article and is exempt from SDS requirements in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1200(b)(6).
Thank you for your interest in our product. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Dynarex's Quality Control Team.