The Dynarex Tuberculin Syringes are designed with a double-beveled, thin wall needle for comfortable, effective way to deliver medication.
The Dynarex Tuberculin Safety Syringe provide a sterile, effective way to deliver small doses of medication accurately. Each needle has a double bevel, allowing for ease of penetration while reducing the required plunger force, helping larger doses flow smoothly. With wider unit spacing, the users can draw up to an accurate dose of 1mL, and low dead spacing at the upper end of the barrel, minimizing the waste of medication. These tuberculin syringes come with a clear barrel, giving an excellent view of the contents for precise dosing and readability.
- Designed to deliver small doses of medication easily and accurately for efficient patient dosing
- Smooth-gliding plunger promotes accurate medication measurement
- Low dead spacing at the upper end of the barrel, minimizing the waste of medication
- Easy-to-read scale markings helps prepare specific dosing
- Not made with natural rubber latex
|Combo or Syringe Only?||Combo|
|Detachable Needle (Y/N)||Yes|
|Needle Bevel Type||Double Bevel|
|Needle Wall||Regular Wall|
|Syringe Tip Type||Luer Slip|
|Syringe Volume (cc/mL)||1|