SecureSafe Tuberculin Safety Syringe
The Dynarex SecureSafe Tuberculin Safety Syringes are designed with a safety engineered mechanism to provide a comfortable, effective way to deliver medication, while protecting the users from accidental needlesticks.
The Dynarex SecureSafe Tuberculin Safety Syringe provide a sterile, effective way to deliver small doses of medication accurately. Each needle is permanently attached and has a double bevel, allowing for ease of penetration while reducing the required plunger force, helping larger doses flow smoothly. The SecureSafe safety engineered mechanism features a cylinder safety cover to conceal the needle, that is activated with a quick pull and twist movement.
- Pull and twist SecureSafe Safety mechanism, protecting against accidental needlestick
- Designed to deliver small doses of medication easily and accurately for efficient patient dosing
- Smooth-gliding plunger promotes accurate medication measurement
- Low dead spacing at the upper end of the barrel, minimizing the waste of medication
- Easy-to-read scale markings helps prepare specific dosing
- Not made with natural rubber latex
|Detachable Needle (Y/N)||No|
|Needle Bevel Type||Double Bevel|
|Needle Wall||Thin Wall|
|Syringe Volume (cc/mL)||1|