SecureSafe Syringe with Safety Needle
The Dynarex SecureSafe Syringes with Safety Needle are designed with a safety engineered mechanism to provide a comfortable, effective way to deliver medication or draw blood, while protecting the users from accidental needlesticks.
The Dynarex SecureSafe Syringes with Safety Needles provide a sterile, effective way to deliver comfortable injections. All needles are color coded to represent the gauge of the needle and attach to the syringe by either luer lock or luer slip connection. The needles have a double bevel, allowing for ease of penetration while reducing the required plunger force, helping larger doses flow smoothly. The SecureSafe safety mechanism features a quick cover that allows the user to cover and protect the needle with a press and snap.
- SecureSafe Safety mechanism has a quick-cover that allows you to easily cover and protect the needle with a press and snap, protecting against accidental needlestick
- Color-coded needle hub for quick identification of the needle gauge
- Smooth-gliding plunger promotes accurate medication measurement
- Easy-to-read scale markings helps prepare specific dosing
- Not made with natural rubber latex
|Combo or Syringe Only||Combo|
|Detachable Needle (Y/N)||Yes|
|Needle Bevel Type||Double Bevel|
|Needle Wall||Thin Wall|
|Syringe Tip Type||Luer Lock|