Combine Pads - Sterile & Non-Sterile
For when high absorbency is necessary for heavy draining wounds.
Dynarex Combine Pads are designed for use where high absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds. The Combine Pads have an outer cover constructed of a soft non-woven material, filled with a fluffy inner filling which absorbs fluids and is sealed at the edges to prevent any leaking. These pads are available in both sterile and non-sterile.
- Designed for use where high absorbency is needed for heavy-draining wounds
- Outer cover constructed of soft, non-woven material
- Fluffy inner fill absorbs and disperses fluids
- Sealed edges prevent leakage
- Sterile pads packed in peel-down pouches for convenient aseptic handling
- Pouches packed in open trays for easy access
SDS Exemption Letter
Subject: Safety Data Sheet
This product is an article and is exempt from SDS requirements in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1200(b)(6).
Thank you for your interest in our product. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Dynarex's Quality Control Team.