A large rubber-like bag with oxygen tubing, duck-bill valve and exhalation port, reservoir tube or reservoir bag and other components.
Dynarex MPR Bags are designed to initiate resuscitation and life support during the possibility or cardiopulmonary arrest. These MPR Bags offer a clear housing allowing for easy visualization of patient valve and a design and texture allowing for easy grip and manageability.
- Single-patient MPR Bags have a clear housing which allows for visualization of patient valve
- 10 ft. (3 m) of oxygen tubing
- Bag design and texture facilitates grip and manageability
- Quality components combine to provide a wide variety of configurations
- Flow rates are adjusted according to patient needs - oxygen concentrations of 100% are desired, but less may be achieved due to different factors, which may include improper mask fit or inadequate flow rate.
|Prop65 Warning||RH & C|
SDS Exemption Letter
Subject: Safety Data Sheet
This product is an article and is exempt from SDS requirements in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1200(b)(6).
Thank you for your interest in our product. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Dynarex's Quality Control Team.