Accounts Receivable Specialist
In this role, you can join our family and make a difference! Our Warehouse teams are essential in delivering the ultimate purchasing experience with on time, picked right the first time service.
You will operate a forklift and/or reach truck to move packages and material around our facilities. You will be operating machinery with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
• Unload merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
• Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
• Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
• Transport products to production workstations
• Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
• Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
• Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
• Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
• Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
• US work authorization (Preferred)
• Proven experience as forklift operator
• Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
• Excellent physical condition and coordination
• Valid certification to operate forklifts (we will certify)
• High school diploma or GED
Submit your resume to hr-jobs@Dynarex.com and please include the Job Title in the subject line.