Join a busy Graphics Department for a major company in Rockland County, NY. Candidate must be a skilled 3D artist with an emphasis on product visualization and photorealistic rendering. Animation knowledge is also required for product demonstration videos. The ideal candidate will be a result-focused self-starter, with a strong ability to multi-task with efficiency.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Help build our brand identity and showcase our products as we begin crossing into motion graphics
• Conceptualize, develop and Design impactful realistic 3D renderings and motion graphics for product visualization
• Evaluate and convert all current 3D renderings from MODO to Cinema4D
• Create realistic 3D renderings of all products and product packaging
• Identify opportunities to bring new ideas and innovative ways for products to be showcased
• Own projects from start to finish
• Review and enhance 3D designs for existing products
• Collaborate with our digital marketing team to create premium content for social media, ecommerce, and digital platforms
• Ability to work with assets across different software packages and translating files to retain all information
• Advanced skills in Cinema4D. Modo is a plus.
• Attention to detail in all aspects 3D software features
(including but not limited to modeling, rigging, animation, motion capture, painting, and sculpting)
• An eye for color, contrast, value, detail, and good lighting principles when creating textures and materials
• Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Be able to adapt to stylistic guidelines set by the Graphics Manager and Marketing Director
• Must be able to work in a collaborative and team-based environment
• Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Must be adept at prioritizing workflows and identifying the right order in which to complete tasks
• Ability to meet production schedules, deadlines, efficiency, and quality standards
• Critical thinker, enjoys problem solving and finding solutions
Please include a portfolio or PDF / links to examples of your current personal and recent professional work with your application. Applicants without work examples will not be considered.
Submit your resume to hr-jobs@Dynarex.com and please include the Job Title in the subject line.